 Trains / *6714 (-20)
  Re: New liquid transport cars

(...) Um, I only see one liquid transport car, and it doesn't use an airtank... --Bram Bram Lambrecht.........Br...L@JUNO.com (URL) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.trains)

  New liquid transport cars

Hy I had some spare time to create more liquid transport cars. If someone is interested in them feel free to have a look at (URL) can download them also as mpd files here. Also I would like to say thank you to Fredrik Glockner who created the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.trains)

  RE: Any Individual Station Platforms for Track Designer? YES!

Hi all! I've put a new Registry for "Track Designer 2.0" in my gallery on Brickshelf. (URL) (see "Miscellaneous") It includes: - Individual station platforms (dock) - Gaz station baseplates (gray and green) - Old police station baseplate (like (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  looking for 12 volt train stuff 7760 conducting rails

Im looking for some 12 volt train stuff. Mainly the 7760 diesel locomotive and conducting rails. Any body with these sets please let me now. I'll be willing to trade or buy directly. Any other 12 volt stuff let me know about too. Kyle (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New grain transport cars

Hi Ben, Those are very nice, could you post or direct mail to me some more detail photos. I would like to copy that design but I'm too tired to figure out the details on my own. ;D Like what's holding it all together and the stud direction (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New grain transport cars

Very cool.... I would build one if Legorado would only go on sale at this store in my neighborhood (and if my wife let me!) -- Bryan "Reinhard "Ben" Beneke" <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> wrote in message news:FxC0zC.4As@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  New grain transport cars

Since I have had still a bunch of Legoredo parts, I tried again to build something in brown. Since the walls are 6-studs high, what is too much for 6wide cars, I had to use a SNOT technic. But that allowed nice small vertical lines in black. If you (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Re - Realease Old Themes?

(...) I *didn't* know that. JohnG, GMLTC (you can reach me at gmltc_j1 @ yahoo.com ) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Re - Realease Old Themes?

(...) Isn't the club car door endowed? I forget. But if you mean baggage doors, yes, I agree. (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Re - Realease Old Themes?

(...) Uhhhhhh, me? If I found some laying around for $150 or less MISB, I sure would add to the 5 I have ;-) (...) True - I'd MUCH rather have a ton more grey windows and doors WITH glass (my "spare" 37 windows and 9 doors will be used up in no time (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Re - Realease Old Themes?

(...) I've got 5 or 6 (I forget, exactly) already. Who needs more than that? Just sell me the doors and windows and wagon plates and slopes in bulk and I'm fine. Sure, a rereleased metroliner at 150 USD would be nice. But I'd rather see better NEW (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.trains)

  Re: URGENT: 4561 for $70- CAN

(...) Kyle, You guessed right, it was at Zellers, but a "Special Zellers". The one at Sparks St and O'Connor here in Ottawa. I do not understand the way they do clearence sales there but let's just say they are Special.:-) The set was marked down to (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: URGENT: 4561 for $70- CAN

FYI: Try Costco.com and search for LEGO the 4561 Lego Railway Express is 88.99! SteveB (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  MOC Passenger Train

Hi folks. For the next show that WAMALUG is doing, I've made a new passenger train. Actually, I've updated my original Citrus Express, and used 2 4559's for the base of it. Pictures are in the brickshelf gallery, here:(URL) hope you all like it. (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: URGENT: 4561 for $70- CAN

(...) Jude, would this answer your question: you make me sick you lucky bugger! :] YES! Buy it! Best I found here in Windsor were 4561s at TRU during their last 20% off sale. It came to $128 before taxes. Best prices I've seen (on-line) in the US (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: URGENT: 4561 for $70- CAN

Jude, (...) 54.00 for a 130.00 set? I would in a heartbeat! Scott S. -- Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> (URL) Page -> (URL) LEGO Parts at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company! (URL) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  URGENT: 4561 for $70- CAN

I need some quick opinions, is it worth my while to get a Railway Express <set:4561> for $80- Canadian or ~$54- US. I need to decide in the next two hours. BTW, it is MISB. Also I already own a train and lots of track. Thanks in advance for all your (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: New photos of record train

(...) your firewall. :-( Regards, Ben (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New photos of record train

Ben, I'm trying to access this site from yesterday without any success. Am I the only one ??? Maybe that is a problem of firewall... Tell me if I can use any other workaround. cheers Laurent (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New photos of record train

(...) have used it though, it doesn't have a lot of traction, not heavy enough. ++Lar (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact