 Trains / *5307 (-10)
  Re: New German Loco: Green DB139 and more

Hi James, again a very cool model! One could only wish Lego had better windows for the train front. (Maybe a kind of train windows in 3x1x2?) Ben (24 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: More Royal Blue pictures

Ben, This is a very beautiful locomotive! Solidly beautiful. The nose is great. Love the upside-down chairs. You have certainly captured the sleek aerodynamics well. Any hints as to what rolling stock this loco pulled? later, James Mathis (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: More Royal Blue pictures

Those are slick pictures. It's been too long since I've seen any all blue lego moc's. It would have taken me far more than four hours to come up with anything that nice. Once more, I think the best looking stuff features one color with just a touch (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  More Royal Blue pictures

Have a few more pictures of my Royal Blue train. (Thanks Steve) (URL) this will answer earlier questions. Ben F (24 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains) !

  Re: matching motor speeds on mutli-motor trains

I only have 7 motors, so I raced them. I started two motors next to each other, one in front of the other, and race in the forward direction and then in the opposite direction. My oldest motor is MUCH slower than my fastest. So, since I have gone (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) stripe (...) used (...) the (...) If you're meaning the green 1x2x1.3 rounded top w/side plate doothingy, they're in the Flash Speeder (12 of them). Looks like James also used the green 1x4x1.3 rounded top (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: matching motor speeds on mutli-motor trains

(...) Just add about $1 worth of pennies to your locos...that works great as ballast. I had my Metroliner with a battery box in it for a while (6V, by blanking 2 batteries off) and it ran fine up and down any imaginable hill. James (24 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: matching motor speeds on mutli-motor trains

(...) I would recommend running 1 motor with a standard payload. Put it at the start of the track. Then time how long it takes to get to point B. Switch motors and repeat. Also. You can also set the power for an amount of time. Then measure to see (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: matching motor speeds on mutli-motor trains

(...) I've noticed that the small (and stupid) engines that come with the 4559 & 4560/1 slip VERY easy. The 4565 engine is pretty good. But the all time best is my RCX Train. With the RCX right above the motor it NEVER slips! Even with 20 cars! The (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New German Loco: Green DB139 and more

(...) I believe it is. Livery seems to be Continental usage, you don't hear it used much stateside, but once in a while you do instead of Color Scheme.... (...) basic shape down nicely. What set are those green round corners from? Isn't (wasn't) the (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact