 Trains / *5202 (-5)
  Re: Minifig What scale are they??

Richard Schamus <legoman34@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:Frw36w.B2u@lugnet.com... (...) not 8 (...) I disagree with you. They can be to scale, just not with minifigs in them. Pick a scale and then calculate how many studs/bricks/plates (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: New LEGO train realism?

We use 1/8" thick plexi on the side of our layouts. It has several benefits. -Keeps straying fingers away from the layout. -Helps keep pieces from 'wandering' away. -Keeps the trains, when they derail, from going on the floor. -People can still get (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: New LEGO train realism?

(...) I agree with that completely. :-) <Snip> (...) at (...) I agree with this too!!! wow. My thought on this is to incorporate some technic pegs in the wall of the section that can take any bridging strucuture that snaps on. So that if there were (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Minifig What scale are they??

Try 1:48, which is "O" scale in trains. Seems to work out okay for us Atewidians;-) -John (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: infrared remote control of LEGO trains using NQC and RCX

(...) Here is a question for someone to give some thought to. Is there a way to get a third wheel between to two wheels on the 9v train motor. (of course I am talking about one side of the motor, but I would do it to both sides...) There is a hole (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact