 Trains / *5017 (-20)
  Re: UK Reddifest Train Layout

(...) Thanks I havenet posted any more pictures yet as this is work in progress There is a picture of the facade at (URL) (presume you found your way to this?) I am know working on interior. Then the platforms. regards lawrence (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

Looked liked fun, loved the custom stations! Is that one engine pulling all those hopper cars on it's own? jt lawrence wilkes wrote in message ... (...) in (...) start (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: UK Reddifest Train Layout

(...) Nice pictures Lawrence! I was most impressed by the long blue hopper train and even some more by the white Georgian Facade of your metro station. That's great work! Regards, Ben (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: UK Reddifest Train Layout

Thanks for posting the pictures, Lawrence. Looks like you all had a great time. Wow! Wonderful blue-era sets and pictures. Very cool. Nice, MOC's! later, James (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Future Wild West Possibilities

Todd Lehman e-mailed me earlier on today and guided me towards Suzanne Rich's website www.baseplate.com. It's an awesome sight in general, but she may be able to aid some of you western enthusiasts specifically if you check out the (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.western, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Inside a 4548 Speed Regulator?

(...) I've noticed that too. I've opened up one of my contollers once, because some sand grains got in between the speed knob and the housing and I had to clean it. I didn't check what you've asking about, but I think there is not mutch risk (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  UK Reddifest Train Layout

From humble beginnings... Amongst the pictures of the recent LegoFest held by a small group of AFOLs in the UK are several of a train layout with some custom trains and stations. Nothing yet on the likes of some of the US layouts, but we all need to (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4564

(...) The middle (agewise) of the three Dacta Community Vehicles sets has it as well, since it has a rebadged recycle truck as one of the vehicles. I bought 5 copies partly in order to have spares of this very rare (made of an unusual plastic, to (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: NGLTC wins over local NMRA assocation!

Attaboy! Very nice work (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

  Re: NGLTC wins over local NMRA assocation!

(...) I am sorry, new to posting. I helped at the show and we did have a great turn out. Kids & Adluts giving us great comments. And it was great to meet so many LEGO people that really like what you can do with the product. (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

  Re: NGLTC wins over local NMRA assocation!

(...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lego Trains Record Track Length

(...) The GMLTC is currently researching the possibility. If it's going to happen, you'll definitely hear about it here first! (And we're estimating it would be 2500 to 2600 feet of track...) JohnG, GMLTC (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 5003 and counting...

Number of posts in lugnet.trains. Although Robotics and Star Wars have more posts and now castle gets more posts than trains, we are still over 4% of the news traffic on lugnet. I think that the number of posts seems to be increasing rather quickly (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Lego Trains Record Track Length

Hi all, Just doing some leasurely reading on (URL) set in 1992 "A Guinness record in railway line construction is set - 545 metres of LEGO rails with three model locomotives." So is the 2000 feet layout still up for the challenge? Santosh (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 5003 and counting...

(...) Who is "we" and what are you counting? /Eric/ (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  5003 and counting...

Isn't it amazing? we were at 4K only 2 months ago (well, the end of Jan)...now we are at 5K. (just making some interesting observations) James P (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Chimney Mount of 396 Thatcher Perkins

(...) Aahh. Even with the traditional bricks and plates, there are always new tricks for me to learn. Thanks for pointing it out. Hao-yang Wang (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Inside a 4548 Speed Regulator?

Has anyone ever opened up one of these, I'm not willing to risk one of my 2 but I know some of you have hundreds :-) Basically I want to know if my theory of a planned expansion port around the back of the controller is true - the moulding is way (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Chimney Mount of 396 Thatcher Perkins

(...) Right, if they used a 2x2 brick they would then need a 3x3 plate which doesn't exist. Thanks! /Eric McC/ (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact