 Trains / 4828
4827  |  4829
Subject:
Inside a 4548 Speed Regulator?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 22:00:29 GMT

Has anyone ever opened up one of these, I'm not willing to risk one of my 2 but
I know some of you have hundreds :-)  Basically I want to know if my theory of
a planned expansion port around the back of the controller is true - the
moulding is way over-complicated for decoration.  There is the issue of the
exposed metal under the 2x2 black connector and the 2 posts with triangular
cutouts supporting the grey studded section at the back.

I'm surprised no-one has ever mentioned the strangeness of the back of the
controller before.

Carbon 60