 Trains / *4792 (-10)
  Re: Bulk Ordering Train windows... My Thoughts

(...) Spoken like a man with terminal Train Jones. Thing is, I have it too, and I probably can hold off somewhat, because, while passenger is nice, FREIGHT is where all the action is. (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Stickers - Problems

(...) Ah, no. We've had that debate already. MOST sets have track and a power pack included but it's not required. I think I've been active in MR since before you were born. (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Model of MATRA VAL System

(...) You'd love the SkyTrain here in Vancouver, BC Canada. It's completely computer controlled. No staff. It's doors chime when they are about to close and if you hold them open it starts chiming more and more until it buzzes. heh heh. Dean (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Apathy? (was: WAMALUG's GATS Layout was a huge success!)

(...) Then you must have missed all of the chiding tossed the 8 wide way;-) All seriousness aside, I don't think anyone has any ill-thoughts or intentions to anyone in .trains. Perhaps some of the kidding and smack-talking might *appear* malicious (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Model of MATRA VAL System

Jean-marc Détraz wrote in message ... (...) "Le Monstre" is not the world's largest wooden coaster - it is the world's largest Wooden Racing (duel-tracked) coaster. The largest wooden coaster is either the Texas Giant at SixFlags over Texas, or The (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: DCC and LEGO Trains

(...) some (...) RCX) (...) Don't mount the coupler on the motor. Attach it to the frame of the loco (with a turntable allowing it swivel)and extend it out a bit. Of course, this only works well when the train extends a bit further than the motor, (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Stickers - Problems

I purchased 44 3225s last year and I'd say most had peeling sticker problems. A perfectly flat and well-preserved sticker sheet was the exception, not the rule. -John (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: DCC and LEGO Trains

(...) Exactly. I was at first going to mount plate on the side, below the aux port. But it was such a bear to get exact that I just decided to use a wire and glue it in place. It was nerve racking working on a $40 motor but quite simple looking (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Model of MATRA VAL System

(...) I've been in La Ronde (I lived 9 yrs in Québec) and it is really worth it, This is the world's largest wooden roller coaster and I had a real good time. Some others crazy coasters made me sick... Enjoy also the Metro, this is the best one (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: DCC and LEGO Trains

(...) That is a different way, I was thinking of having the plates replace the other end of the motor...just realized that that wouldn't work, because then you wouldn't have anywhere to mount the coupler. James (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact