 Trains / *4787 (-10)
  Re: DCC and LEGO Trains

(...) some (...) RCX) (...) Don't mount the coupler on the motor. Attach it to the frame of the loco (with a turntable allowing it swivel)and extend it out a bit. Of course, this only works well when the train extends a bit further than the motor, (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Stickers - Problems

I purchased 44 3225s last year and I'd say most had peeling sticker problems. A perfectly flat and well-preserved sticker sheet was the exception, not the rule. -John (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: DCC and LEGO Trains

(...) Exactly. I was at first going to mount plate on the side, below the aux port. But it was such a bear to get exact that I just decided to use a wire and glue it in place. It was nerve racking working on a $40 motor but quite simple looking (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Model of MATRA VAL System

(...) I've been in La Ronde (I lived 9 yrs in Québec) and it is really worth it, This is the world's largest wooden roller coaster and I had a real good time. Some others crazy coasters made me sick... Enjoy also the Metro, this is the best one (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: DCC and LEGO Trains

(...) That is a different way, I was thinking of having the plates replace the other end of the motor...just realized that that wouldn't work, because then you wouldn't have anywhere to mount the coupler. James (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Stickers - Problems

(...) 3225 is not a set it's a train - it deserves it's own category along with 4558 and 4565. A set in the model train world is something that can operate just using the components in the package. (...) It's been said before, 4561 would be so good (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: DCC and LEGO Trains

(...) Actually it is rather easy to do that. I've done that for my RCX Train. Unfortunately I didn't take picks of my working on the motor but I've got some pics of the completed item. (URL) image shows a second wire coming out of the motor just (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Newbie questions

I have seen train accessories and sets at Zainy Brainy. I can't recall if they have track, but they have a lot of stuff that is otherwise only available from shop at home. Richard Marchetti <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Stickers - Problems

(...) the (...) to. (...) the (...) I've had a similar problem with a 3225 too - at first I thought that the box had been returned to the shop after someon had opened it and pulled the stickers off the backing. They seem to stay on the elements OK (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Apathy? (was: WAMALUG's GATS Layout was a huge success!)

(...) That's OK Larry - you're always there in spirit!! JohnG, GMLTC (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact