 Trains / *4082 (-5)
  Re: Interesting (old) Editorial

(...) Its not that harsh, this is from one of the more serious model railway mag's at the time, with a fair amount of 4mm finescale. It is more that they are a good toy, poor model type statement than anything else, and they do at least credit lego (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Stickers

(...) Thats A wonderfull model for lego Brian .. wow im in love! Im trying to model a 2 - 3 - 3 - 0 steamer in cad with the 12 v engine parts... now I got some Ideas LOL (locomotive museum anyone?) -T Burger (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Train Stickers

Everyone, Several people have inquired about the stickers used on some the cars that I posted pictures of last week. Here are four more cars plus the original pics with updated descriptions... "(URL) An old-time Austrian beer car lettered for the (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Interesting (old) Editorial

James Powell wrote in message ... (...) gone (...) may (...) really up (...) That's harsh! 1983 had some fantastic Lego train sets. I could onyl imagine what they would write about today's crop of sets if they disliked the 1983 sets. (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pantograph suggestions ?

The shoe is the hard part. Getting to the shoe seems pretty straightforward. Look at how the croc or metroliner does it. (URL) shows the croc pretty clearly. (wasn't there an alternate model for this set???) All those parts except the shoe (top (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact