 Trains / *3302 (-5)
  Re: Do you like monorails?

(...) is (...) I think I remember the price being something like $159.99 when I bought on at TRU in 1993. (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4565 is $50 off at Zany Brainy

The Mayfield Hts, Ohio store had them on sale for $99. I bought 4 of them :) There were still some (3) left, so if anyone in the area wants them, better get there soon. Troy Tom Stangl <toms@netscape.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: WAMALUG Train Pics

Note: you can sort of make out the black metroliner and white metroliner coach in these pics: (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Ponte Vecchio - Elevated Road Bridge Over Rail

Thanks, Gary, for the interesting bits about the bridge in Florence. (Got to get my cities straight.) I also looked at Eric J's pictures, neato. I'm going to start a "journal" format web page for this project. The first two pictures are at (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Do you like monorails?

Scott E. Sanburn wrote: <SNIP> LOL I think I would have said the same thing. I often buy lego and when they ask me if I want it wrapped in paper, I say no. Then they look strange at me, but don´t say anything (I´m 14, so I still can buy lego without (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact