 Trains / *29910 (-5)
  M>ltc Shows Mount Freedom at Brickvention.

(Oct 2005) As this was the last show for the layout, it will all be dismantled to build next years layout, in fact a fair bit was dismantled last night. Our 2006 layout will have 3 loops on 2 different levels, 2 bridges, and lots of other goodies, (...) (18 years ago, 16-Jun-06, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.mltc, FTX)

  [Press Release] BayLTC in Pleasanton

For Immediate Release Contact: Russell Clark rclark@telis.org 408.605.5412 (cell) SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA - The Bay Area LEGO Train Club (BayLTC) is pleased to announce that we will be displaying at "Transportation in the Valley" at the Museum on (...) (18 years ago, 15-Jun-06, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Bloomin' 9V Track

"Maggie Cambron" <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:J0CzL5.1Asq@lugnet.com... (...) I have seen stuff like that on some of my personal track. I live in a high humidity area (North Carolina) and attributed it to that. Have you tried (...) (18 years ago, 14-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Save 9V Trains entry - how many more LDD hoppers do we need, anyway?

You may have seen my dark grey hoppers before. They're a two-axle design. They are based on a real prototype, though I was inspired to do these after seeing some big ones at Legoland Windsor: (URL) Grey Hopper>> Anyway, I tried doing this in LDD and (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Latest track features and layout module developments

(...) OK, very good information. Thanks. (...) That is very good indeed. (...) Thanks, Dave (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact