 Trains / *25384 (-5)
  Train set..

I posted this... should have crossposted. Which trainsets did use the old couplers, but are not blue? Read more here: (URL) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap

"Michael Huffman" <mhuffman@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:I26ry8.13zp@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) NCLTC will be bringing a new container to BrickFest. It is essentially the same container design we have used in the past (see (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Interesting idea for boats/towns/train layouts: Falkirk Wheel

The Union Canal in Scotland has a pretty interesting lock mechanism for moving boats between two levels, called the Falkirk Wheel. Here's an animation to show it off: (URL) Boats move between the top and bottom levels via the wheel. More images are (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap

(...) Here's a link to the swap matrix: (URL) Let me know if there's any questions, problems or concerns. --Michael BrickFest 2004 Container Swap Coordinator See you in Arlington! (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Roundy Roundy

Rick Clark wrote in message ... (...) loops (...) One of our previous Vancouver Lego Club layouts had hidden sidings under a mountain controlled by Mindstorms (courtesy of the automation genius of Dean Husby) so that one train entered at one end and (...) (20 years ago, 8-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact