 Trains / *2247 (-20)
  New LEGO Corp Websites?

So, a few weeks ago, there was a rumor that Shop @ Home might discontinue the Service Packs at the end of the year. Then there was a hint that they may be opening a bulk-brick buying service in the beginning of the new year. I admit I've been too (...) (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd)

  Re: Train shows

The GMLTC will be showing at the Great American Train Show (GATS) in St. Paul, MN in November. Might be as close as you are going to get:-( -John (...) (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Train shows

Are there going to be any train shows any time soon around Kentucky? Just wondering. I don't feel like traveling across country(well at least my parents dont':( (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: PNLTC update (WWF) mountain scene

Will anyone make plans available for the trestle sections and supports (I see the 1x6 round columns) and the brown bridge? Paul Sinasohn, drooling in envy.... (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

  6 x 22 train base plate

Can anyone tell me what set this part comes from; 6 x 22 black baseplate, motor cut-out in centre, moulded on buffers and red & blue magnets. Regards, -- Peter D Simpson sterling@interalpha.co.uk Centimetres, along with Rods, Poles and Furlongs (...) (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Instructions for 120

Can anyone help me find a copy of the instructions for the 1969 train set number 120. Has anyone scanned these? Peter D Simpson sterling@interalpha.co.uk (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: a new carrier...almost

Why seven not eight? I stopped at seven because I wanted it to fit in with the 6 wide standard; 7 is closer than 8. The copper wire is a building aid, and it is pulled out when each grating is finished. It took me a while to find something that was (...) (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: FYI small 12v Train Accessory Elements auction

OK, I'm sorry guys... ...boy no gettin' nothin' past ol' Todd! Actually I wasn't trying to make a buck. I was tryin' to get this older stuff in to the hands of a 4.5v train head! SteveB (...) (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: a new carrier...almost

I assumed that he removed the wire. And that it was used just for spacing??? SteveB (...) (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: a new carrier...almost

(...) That *is* insane... that you stopped at seven and didn't keep going to eight!!{:^D I like the car; are you sure there is no "all LEGO" solution to creating that cool gap in the 1x4 plates? How about flowers jammed up under the plates? -John (...) (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

  a new car carrier that is

I almost made a car carrier, but I ran out of parts. The car carrier is here (URL) homepage is (URL) appreciated! Christopher (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: FYI small 12v Train Accessory Elements auction

(...) I thought you were going to apologize for spamming the .trains group with auction noise. (Reminder: Auction announcements and updates (as well as indiscreet URLs) belong in .market.auction.) --Todd (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

  a new carrier...almost

I almost made a car carrier, but I ran out of parts. The car carrier is here (URL) homepage is (URL) appreciated! Christopher The text describing the car: This is probably a never to be finished model. The original plans called for a double-deck car (...) (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: FYI small 12v Train Accessory Elements auction

Sorry, I mean 4.5v! (...) (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

  FYI small 12v Train Accessory Elements auction

See (URL) (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: PNLTC update (WWF) mountain scene

<snip>A must see! What Tom can do with over 400 BURPS! Um, excuse me. (followup-to: lugnet.off-topic.gas?) ok ok, so I haven't had much sleep :-) Tom p.s. tucked in along with all those BURPS are about +35,000 bricks and plates and various other (...) (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

Go to their main website at pnltc.org and work the menus to Galleries, then to WWF. (...) (25 years ago, 19-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: PNLTC update (WWF) mountain scene

Cool, What is the URL? -- Bob Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net The Shop (URL) <steve.e.barile@intel.com> wrote in message news:FI86GE.1v4@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 19-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

  My take on "Remote Control Switch Design"

Hello All, I've posted a web page devoted to my motorized switch/point design. I've laden it heavily with photos and closeups, but I'm not holding anybody's hand at this point - mostly theory instead of how-to. Hopefully, you'll get some insights (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact