 Trains / *21830 (-10)
  LEGO fans to participate in LEGO Road Show 2003

On behalf of LEGO fan organizations across North America, we would like to announce our participation in the 2003 LEGO Road Show! This Road Show centers around the company's core values by promoting open-ended play and creativity, via LEGO's new (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.trains.org) !!

  Engine shed has been delivered!!!

oh man, it's so cool... sorry can't talk now, have to build... Jeroen (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Box Art for 2003 LEGO World City Products!

(...) Well, in the past it usually was: one year the police get new equipment, the other year it's the fire dept. that gets "it". So anybody seen the 2004 sets yet? :-) /\/\ark "gonna spend lots o' money on these" de Kock (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Monorail motor clip difference?

I tried to find i nfo on the clips that are attached to the monorial motor (that hold the bases), but could locate an answer. I have alot of these motors, and just noticed 3 of 20 had "short" clips, and the rest have "long" clips. Could the shorter (...) (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Box Art for 2003 LEGO World City Products!

Yes! The man back to bring you down! Lego has returned to its classic theme of police opression and incarceration of nonconformists, hippies, people with stubble, and criminals. The return of the police state is key. I won't be able to collect (...) (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: Box Art for 2003 LEGO World City Products!

In the words of Big Kev - I'M EXCITED! I see lots of trans-black - are those quater cyclinder panels in trans black on the police station? - lots of wheels in grey, 6 wide trucks and some interesting new slopes. Looks like some nice sets coming up. (...) (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: SCLTC - Fullerton Railroad Days - May 3-4, 2003

Oh well. I'll remember that for next time, which is incidentally from the 22-26 of this month! There will be more pictures and more cool stuff. Check back later, - Thomas Michon Webmaster, SCLTC (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: Black train wheels, red axles

(...) Hi Peter, that topic has been discussed several times before in 1000steine.de and lugnet.train, so check out for e.g. this old posting: (URL) seems that TLC has been short with black pins in middle of the 90ies. In those days they brought out (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Engine shed is being shipped!

me three, G'day Aaron from Australia. "Alfio Scaletta" <alfiosca@fastwebnet.it> wrote in message news:HEpF9n.10qD@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  That's not a tree, this is a tree...

I have finally posted my first moc (real moc not LDraw) and am using my Brickshelf file for what is was intended, displaying the brick. For those who know me my first moc post being a collection of trees will really not surprise you, but Lego (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact