 Trains / *21825 (-5)
  Re: Box Art for 2003 LEGO World City Products!

In the words of Big Kev - I'M EXCITED! I see lots of trans-black - are those quater cyclinder panels in trans black on the police station? - lots of wheels in grey, 6 wide trucks and some interesting new slopes. Looks like some nice sets coming up. (...) (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: SCLTC - Fullerton Railroad Days - May 3-4, 2003

Oh well. I'll remember that for next time, which is incidentally from the 22-26 of this month! There will be more pictures and more cool stuff. Check back later, - Thomas Michon Webmaster, SCLTC (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: Black train wheels, red axles

(...) Hi Peter, that topic has been discussed several times before in 1000steine.de and lugnet.train, so check out for e.g. this old posting: (URL) seems that TLC has been short with black pins in middle of the 90ies. In those days they brought out (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Engine shed is being shipped!

me three, G'day Aaron from Australia. "Alfio Scaletta" <alfiosca@fastwebnet.it> wrote in message news:HEpF9n.10qD@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  That's not a tree, this is a tree...

I have finally posted my first moc (real moc not LDraw) and am using my Brickshelf file for what is was intended, displaying the brick. For those who know me my first moc post being a collection of trees will really not surprise you, but Lego (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact