 Trains / *21210 (-20)
  Monrail semi-innovations..kinda.

Hello everyone, After about two months of work, I figured I'd go ahead and post my monorail stuff. I've been trying to assemble a monorail that uses no monorail parts. Unfortunately, it hasn't met with much sucess. Design #1: (URL) one seems to work (...) (22 years ago, 16-Mar-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: 4534 on Lego Shop at Home!

"George Notel" <lego@notelin.com> wrote in message news:HBrnCI.w1F@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] Rumor has it that some Target stores didn't clearance them and instead returned them to LEGO. That would surprise but I have heard that (...) (22 years ago, 15-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4534 on Lego Shop at Home!

You mean there was a Target that listed them at 75% off, and they STILL didn't sell? I need to find that Target! :-) George "James J. Trobaugh" <james@ngltc.org> wrote in message news:HBpJ9B.qJy@lugnet.com... (...) 4534 (...) Super (...) (22 years ago, 15-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: France Paris RER Line C

(...) Hello Pascal- I like your train. I am, however, going to hand the keyboard over to my son, Ross! JOHN Bonjour Pascal- Je m'appelle Ross Neal (mon père s'appele John). J'aime votre train. J'aime aussi les autocollants et les détails. Ca cerait (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

  France Paris RER Line C

Hello, I have finish my Beta version of the RER Line C. It's a train of Paris (France) (URL) can see a lot of label. BALI is the name of the train. You have one name by destination. B is for Bretigny sur orge. (URL) have label of no smoking and (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

  MichLTC to display at Curious Kids' Museum - St. Joseph, MI

Short notice, I know, but we only found out for sure this afternoon. MichLTC will be presenting a modest 12' x 6' layout. This will take place during the Curious Kids' Museum LEGO CONTEST! (More information on this can be found at the bottom of this (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org)

  Re: 4534 on Lego Shop at Home!

(...) It's not available for European buyers :( Would make a nice 1*2*3 train windows source... (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4534 on Lego Shop at Home!

It's probally just an over stock from the Target supply. jt (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

  4534 on Lego Shop at Home!

I was just looking at the Lego Shop At Home page today and noticed the 4534 on the trains page (URL). I thought that Lego was only producing this set for Target stores. Will this mean that Lego will have this set as a "regular" set for a year, or (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Bi-level commuter train

found it! (URL) hears some 8 wide ideas (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Bi-level commuter train

(...) I don't know if anyone has tried modelling this one, but a quick search revealed this link to some pictures of the GO Transit train cars that run east and west of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. (URL) well. Tim Strutt (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Bi-level commuter train

steve barile wrote in message ... (...) see (...) Here's some pics of the West Coast Express, Vancouver's commuter train: (URL) building kits: (URL) TOWN PLANNING information: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): (URL) Lego Web (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4.5V/9V silliness

I haven't found the train motors to be particularly good generators, but if you have two locos on an unpowered track you can give one loco a good push and the other will lurch forward... and if there's a light on the loco it will illuminate briefly. (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

  4.5V/9V silliness

This isn't particularly new, but you might like to try it. Anyone who knows about motors will know that you can connect two together and make a generator from the second one. What's more, you can run a 4.5V technic motor into a 9V technic motor (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Return of the Swallows, Mission San Juan Capistrano, CA

Some of the SCLTC club members will be bringing a slightly enlarged "Pirates attacking the Mission" layout for this year's Return of the Swallows Cellebration at Mission San Juan Capistrano (expected size is 70" x 120"). The Pirate theme was (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la.sa, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: From Prusiia with love

Beautiful! Congrats Steve! I can't wait to print one! Robert Powell SCLTC (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

  From Prusiia with love

Hi All, Steve Barile designed some lovely Prussian 3-axle wagons plus a 4-6-2 engine to go with. All these can be found on a new poster on (URL) I also want to thank Jan-Albert "Anvil" van Ree for helping out with some render "issues". (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Why LEGO needs to...

(...) I'm no minifig in that train Jeroen (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Why LEGO needs to...

(...) Err - I notice the regular insertion of pairs of straights there. That's cheating... ;-/ Actually, has anyone done a dogbone spiral? That would be a cool way to use up curves. Jason J Railton (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

  The GFLUG/GFLTC Events Weekend...

LEGO Fans, The Greater Florida LEGO Users Group and Train Club will have displays and more at the following three events in central Florida on the weekend of March 14-16... Event one is the Spring H & R Trains Show, in Pinellas Park, Florida March (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact