Subject:
MichLTC to display at Curious Kids' Museum - St. Joseph, MI
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 01:21:01 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Short notice, I know, but we only found out for sure this afternoon.

MichLTC will be presenting a modest 12' x 6' layout. This will take place
during the Curious Kids' Museum LEGO CONTEST! (More information on this can be
found at the bottom of this page.)  Attendees are welcome and encouraged to
bring their own train cars from home (No Engines Please) and we will happily
run them for you on our layout. Just ask any MichLTC member.

Dates: March 15th & 16th,  2003 (Saturday & Sunday)
Time: Saturday: 10AM to 5PM
Sunday: 12PM to 5PM
Admission: $4 for everyone 1 and older.
Directions: 415 Lake Boulevard, St. Joseph, MI 49085

I-94 East From Chicago:
Take Exit #27 (Niles Avenue), turn left onto Niles Avenue. Niles turns into
Main Street, downtown St. Joseph. Turn Left on Broad Street and left onto Lake
Blvd.

I-94 West from Kalamazoo or Detroit:
Take Exit #33 (Downtown St. Joseph/Benton Harbor). Continue through downtown
Benton Harbor, that will take you directly to downtown St. Joseph (Main
Street). Once you have gone over the bridge and past the Courthouse, you will
turn left onto Main Street at the first light. Then right onto Broad Street and
left onto Lake Blvd.

I-96 West from Grand Rapids or Holland:
Take I-96 to I-94. Take Exit #33 (Downtown St. Joseph/Benton Harbor). Continue
through downtown Benton Harbor, that will take you directly to downtown St.
Joseph (Main Street). Once you have gone over the bridge and past the
Courthouse, you will turn left onto Main Street at the first light. Then right
onto Broad Street and left onto Lake Blvd.

Visit the Michigan LEGO® Train Club on the web at
http://www.michlug.org

Questions regarding the show or MichLTC in general should be directed
towards Jason Spears at jasonATmichlugDOTorg

The Michigan LEGO® Train Club is not endorsed by or affiliated
with the LEGO® Group.

--

Jason Spears
MichLTC/MichLUG