Re: MichLTC to display at Curious Kids' Museum - St. Joseph, MI
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 01:33:31 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Jason Spears writes:
Short notice, I know, but we only found out for sure this afternoon.

MichLTC will be presenting a modest 12' x 6' layout. This will take place
during the Curious Kids' Museum LEGO CONTEST! (More information on this can be
found at the bottom of this page.) (1)

Oops maybe the url would be helpful.

(1) http://www.curiouskidsmuseum.org/family.phtml

or the main Curious Kids' Museum Page: