 Trains / *2112 (-5)
  Re: Train doors and windows

Hi Adam, I think its all academic until we know the price per part or per run of a part. What we then need is not a pledge of money but of the number of each part people want and therefore how many runs of that part will be needed. This consortium (...) (25 years ago, 29-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Train doors and windows

Let me start this out by saying I am NOT a trainhead, yet I hope to be in on this deal, because believe it or not, train windows/doors can be used for other purposes ;-) I also know nothing more about the deal that what has been posted in here, but (...) (25 years ago, 29-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Train doors and windows

Hi Larry, Its always good to get ones intentions out in the open. My concern is that someone has encouraged Christian in Denmark to deal with people in the 500 club to the exclusion of all others, tell me I'm wrong. Why can't interested people put (...) (25 years ago, 29-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Train doors and windows

Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote in message news:slrn7sgvsb.7be....UTK.EDU... (...) I (...) what's (...) us. (...) Neither do I. My main reason for sending out the suggestion was to ensure a better success rate. IMO as money offered (...) (25 years ago, 29-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Train doors and windows

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message news:37C8AAA8.7AE750...ger.net... (...) (Snip) (...) No, I've never done a large deal before, but I don't see the flaws. Could you point them out so they could be corrected? As far as the (...) (25 years ago, 29-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact