 Trains / *2002 (-10)
  New small train show pics

Hi All, There is a new gallery on PNLTC of a rather small layout that is adorning the front window of a small toy shop in Hillsboro, OR. Check out "What's New" www.pnltc.org SteveB (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Small new train web site

Nice. I like the fake door, very clever. Think I'll steal that idea. One minor nit... it's Bogie (as in Humphrey) rather than Boogie (as in John Travolta), and the US usage is more properly "truck". (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: First Meeting of NOVALTC!

Any luck with your first meeting? SteveB Jeff Stembel wrote in message ... (...) that (...) find (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: LEGOLAND trains

How many angels can dance on the head of a pin? I'd say something is pure LEGO(r) if Joe average consumer can go buy it at a store or direct from TLG and it comes in a LEGO box. Stuff that someone made in a back room explicitly for Miniland that is (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Small new train web site

Hi All, I have been creating a new personal web page I have a few new train models there. Thought you might like to see 'em. (URL) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGOLAND trains

Well John I would want to copy the master peices they have made. I like the creativity that went into making realalistic designs of trains. I am sure someone at LEGO had to design the electronics, and mechanics that went into those trains. I am sure (...) (25 years ago, 19-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Train Windows

I have 4 Blue train windows, no glass, any interest? Email me with an offer. -- Peter D Simpson sterling@interalpha.co.uk (25 years ago, 19-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pics of Dutch railways models

(...) beautiful (...) From you that's a great compliment, James. As a matter a fact, thank you all for the responses. Not just because you are so enthousiastic, but it's always good to hear that people actually look at what you put out. Eric Brok (25 years ago, 19-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Come see the PNLTC display at the Western Washington Fair!

The Western Washington Fair(1), near Seattle, Washington has chosen the Pacific Northwest LEGO Train Club(2) to provide this years' showcase train centerpiece. All members of RTL and Lugnet are cordially invited to come by and visit the new PNLTC (...) (25 years ago, 19-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 12V train items from Busy-Bee

Hi Tony, Parts set 5200 has 4 of the lamp posts (1x16 crossed plate) and 4 of the bases (2x3 plate 90 degrees to 1x3 plate) As of last year Lego France still had soe left in stock. It may be worth checking again. Michel Magnan (...) (25 years ago, 18-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact