 Trains / 1939
Re: 12V train items from Busy-Bee
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 23:35:59 GMT

Hi Tony,
Parts set 5200 has 4 of the lamp posts (1x16 crossed plate) and 4 of the
bases (2x3 plate 90 degrees to 1x3 plate)  As of last year Lego France
still had soe left in stock.  It may be worth checking again.
Michel Magnan

7867 Lamppost

I'd be willing to take all the 7867's you could get, if someone was
interested in the electrical components. In other words, I only want the
lamp posts and not the wires or the lights.