 Trains / 1938
1937  |  1939
Subject:
753/754 electrics II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 17:16:20 GMT

Hello!

I have two switches a 753 and a 754.

Does anyone have any exprience with the small control units?
Yesterday I repaired one switch, and shortcurcuited the controls for stop. In
one switch is the 2 plates missing, in the other they're but I can't figure
how it works.

Next the swicthes (electric buttons) haven't been used for 10-20 years, and
seems to work when they're pressed hardly. How does these work? Can I take
them apart and put the together later?

Any help apriciated on this

Sonnich, Estonia.