 Trains / *17770 (-10)
  Re: Pictures of the SCLTC at the Fullerton Railroad Days

Looks like a great show. I really like this model alot: (URL) you don't mind if I "borrow" the idea from you :) jt ---...--- James J. Trobaugh (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Pictures of the SCLTC at the Fullerton Railroad Days

The SCLTC just finished a weekend show at the Fullerton train station in Fullerton, Ca. Enjoy! (URL) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town) !

  Re: Whose Snowblower?

(...) I'm positively amazed: really 4 years old (from the stone age of Lego modelling)? And I have to disagree: it is a very good model. I really like it and it looks perfectly like the "rotary" that has been in those years in the "Maerklin" (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Monorail Question

(...) The 9V battery box has an on/off switch. The box is connected to the motor. The motor has a black lever that can be in a total of 3 positions: forward, stop, and reverse. The lever slides between those positions, and can be controlled by the (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Monorail Question

Thanks for that link, that had lots of information as well. I do have one more question, where is the on/off/direction switch for the monorail motor? ~Adam~ (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Whose Snowblower?

(...) Actually, I was a little hesitant to even offer that one up. I built it 4 years ago, modeling from a USA Trains catalog, and it's not very good (although at the time I thought it was the cat's meow;-) That is basically an example of a really (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Whose Snowblower?

(...) Well, ya, but the less said about that one, the better. (it just goes to your head, J2, it just goes to your head...) Seriously that one is nice because it's closer to the proper length... it actually has two trucks. I've not seen a one truck (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Whose Snowblower?

(...) And: (URL) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Whose Snowblower?

(...) Technically that's a "Rotary" rather than a snowblower or a snowplow. Snowblowers and snowplows are things you mount on the front of tractors or trucks (at their very largest) and aren't used by "real railroaders". If it wasn't a rotary it (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Monorail Question

"Adam Murtha" <adammurtha@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:Gvrrut.ECL@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) monorail (...) [ ... snipped ... ] Yes, the monorail is powered by a 9V battery box. There is some information on the monorail system within the Train (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact