 Trains / *15499 (-20)
  Re: train idea book

I just wanted to add that even though I am a proud member of the 8wide club, the book is not going to be limited to either width(8 vs 6- no 14wides allowed ;). -chris (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: train idea book

I think this is a fantastic idea - speaking as someone who has just recently got back into Lego after a looooong period away and has moved into Lego trains for the first time (I had always wanted Lego trains when I was a kid, but never got one!) (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: train idea book

(...) Thanks Jason, I have the livestock wagon marked as a canidate. If you come up with other ideas that would be great as well. The alternate idea is interesting but I don't know how to say build this with set 100?? with out potential legal issues (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: train idea book

Zhengrong, Thanks for the compliments and the idea. I'm currently hesitant about including RCX automation in the first one, simply because of the space requirement for the potentially long instructions. There's also the issues with programming (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: train idea book

This is a great idea. I think you should consider RCX Controlled Train layouts with a lot of addtional automaton equipments, for example, Auto Switch Point, Bulk Load/Unload Station, Container Load/Unload Station, Passenger Station and so on. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: train idea book

(...) Oh I knew there would be a day that I have to break down and learn lDraw. I was thinking of doing my open hopper cars ((URL) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: train idea book

(...) I do want to include some of this in the first one. Maybe the beauty shots of the model could be taken on club layouts and there could be a little blurb about the club on the page. Something like "some-LTC was formed in 1999 and has done x (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: train idea book

(...) Ahh, good idea, that would be much more cost effective. If this is successful then we could push for a more complete LEGO Train book, not just ideas but train history, train collectors, train builders, custom model makers..you get the idea. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ISCC ENTRY: "Bessie" steam locomotive

Thanks for the great praise Ben, from you it means alot. Your work along with Larry P.'s is what got me into the Train field to begin with. The Geocities server is back up, I've got the images hosted on my alias geocities, not as good as Brickshelf, (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: train idea book

This seems as good as a place as any to reply to. Thanks to everyone who replied via email and on this board with their designs and support. (...) I would also like it to be a showcase of the clubs. Remember how the LEGO idea books had photo's of (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: train idea book

Chris, I've posted this idea in the past also, but just haven't had the time or the "fire under my a@@" to do it. But I think it would be a great idea, there are a lot of great designs floating around here in LUGNET and putting them into one (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Repair of Blue 12v remote points

I have repaired mine some time ago, and the tips from my side is: Do notice that it requies a 3 wire control! 2 wires aren't just enough! My problem were the toothwheels, note that you set them just right! One coil was broken, I had to loose a few (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

Your site is shutting down quite often. ozbricks wants Lego content. They are offering 50 meg with no advertising yet. (URL) them out. -- Bob Fay THE SHOP (URL) Rudy" <TJJohn12@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message news:Go4nM2.8xo@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: ISCC ENTRY: "Bessie" steam locomotive

(...) Thanks John! You really have come with a brilliant first train MOC site into lugnet trains. I especially love your way to put the train in scene. You are a great photographer too (and I think your camera is much better than mine). That (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  ISCC ENTRY: "Bessie" steam locomotive

Hi All, This is my first Train MOC released to the community, enjoy... (URL) accepted! -John Rudy www.geocities.com/TJJohn12 (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: train idea book

(...) Chris - I love this idea. You can have my livestock wagon for a start - email me if you want the DAT: (URL) will soon be followed by a tan locomotive I'm working on. I've tried a few alternates using nothing but the M-o-T Hopper Wagon too; (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 740 Transformer in grey

(...) I just know about grey ones, but so far nobody was sure about, if it is extra old or maybe the youngest generation of 740. Some people even guessed this could have been the version for window displays at toy shops (You find hundreds of glued (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Milwaukee AFOL/NILTC meet; December 15th, 2001

Reminder to everyone! Meeting at Joel Kuester's next Saturday in Milwaukee. See quoted message below. See you all there!! -Tim "Joel Kuester" <septenemae@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Gn0Js2.9yC@lugnet.com... (...) that (...) planned (...) (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.people)

  Re: 740 Transformer in grey

(...) Hmm, must be for real, I just saw another grey one. Frank (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Repair of Blue 12v remote points

Does anyone have any tips for repair of blue 12v remote points? I got an auction lot recently with 5 points, but most aren't working well. One is definitely missing parts, some of the others will activate ok in the direction which the rod pulls the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact