 Trains / *14929 (-10)
  Re: Steve Barile's article at Trains.com

(...) Hi, I like your engine and box car, specially this one (URL) me a car that I had at Train2 in Toronto last summer, who seed that canadian can't make good MOC? ;-) They will be displayed next week-end at a train show in Montreal suburb. Can't (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Sample Pics of my Upcoming Rolling stock for the Trains 2001 Event

(...) They're not real until they are 8-wide ;-)... I'll show them this year. They run a lot (...) One p in sloped, it looks like you're trying to say its sloppy. I have to add the # on my locos too! (...) Thats cool! I've had tank car ideas for (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Sample Pics of my Upcoming Rolling stock for the Trains 2001 Event

Nice work, Dean. That tanker is by far my favorite. -- Bob Fay "Dean Husby" <nntp@akasa.bc.ca> wrote in message news:3BE43B78.78CCE4...a.bc.ca... (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Gray VS. Black Metroliner Nose

(...) There's a LEGO outlet store in Dawsonville, GA (about an hour north of Atlanta) at an outlet mall. They received a shipment of 10001 and 10002 on Thursday. (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Steve Barile's article at Trains.com

(...) They are not ALL like that. It's just the ones that do stand out. I had that issue last week when I was in a hobby shop. This youth was being quite sarcastic... Oh well. (...) Very true. Our layout last time was 9x9 and now it's 18x13. It's (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Sample Pics of my Upcoming Rolling stock for the Trains 2001 Event

"What I DON'T like is when the 'other' train guys mock us because our Trains are not 'Real Trains'. I'll show them this year. They run a lot of CN stock up here in Canada. So I've made a CN engine and some box cars to show them what prototypical (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Steve Barile's article at Trains.com

(...) The 8-wide wars... heh heh. That's good. Dean (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Can LEGO produce track in picture?

One gap is used in Block Control, but two gaps can be used in RCX Control. Because RCX control uses program to control tracks based on sensor's signal, when they aare different poarity on tracks of one gap due to program's bug or signal's mistake, (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can LEGO produce track in picture?

What are you using a piece like this for? I don't understand why you have the gap in the tie. I can understand on set of gaps in the rail but why the two set of gaps in the same piece? jt (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Center Beam lumber car

(...) I love it! I wanted to build one for a while. I think I'll go with a simpler design though. Josh (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact