 Trains / 13817
13816  |  13818
Subject:
Sample Pics of my Upcoming Rolling stock for the Trains 2001 Event
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 18:46:16 GMT

"What I DON'T like is when the 'other' train guys mock us because our
Trains are not 'Real Trains'. I'll show them this year. They run a lot
of CN stock up here in Canada. So I've made a CN engine and some box
cars to show them what prototypical REALLY is. SMIRK."

I said this in a thread in lugnet.trains.org but forgot to add
lugnet.trains to the cross post. I'm listing it here to get your opinion
on some stock (manly the CN engine) that I'm taking to the Trains 2001
event. This is the biggest Vancouver, BC Model Train event of the year.
The VLC took 'best of show' last year. SMILE The thread is here
http://news.lugnet.com/trains/org/?n=1714

The pics of my rolling stock starts here:

http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/temptrainpics/

is my RAW listing of my temp pics. I have been waiting for MONTHS on the
proper decals and then they sent me CP by mistake so I'm not sure I'll
have the proper decals for the upcoming show. So I'll show them to you
now. 00018 to 00026 are the CN engine pics with the HO decals. Also on
the front top of the cab near the yellow horn is where the number 7209
will go on both little slopped sides..

The Red and white box cars are not really my design, someone had great
pics of them on Brickshelf. I'm planning on putting proper decals on
them very soon.

The brown box car is my idea though. (0001 to 0007) Notice the LEGO
Crates? Heh Heh.

Lastly the Tanker is my own design but I haven't had the chance to build
the web page for it yet. I made this almost a year ago. There have been
a few pics floating around from the shows it attends.

Comments questions or constructive criticism?

Dean
--
Dean Husby
LUGNET Member #320