 Trains / 13821
Re: Sample Pics of my Upcoming Rolling stock for the Trains 2001 Event
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 01:47:27 GMT

Josh Baakko wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Dean Husby writes:
"What I DON'T like is when the 'other' train guys mock us because our
Trains are not 'Real Trains'.

They're not real until they are 8-wide ;-)...

Says you... SMILE

is my RAW listing of my temp pics. I have been waiting for MONTHS on the
proper decals and then they sent me CP by mistake so I'm not sure I'll
have the proper decals for the upcoming show. So I'll show them to you
now. 00018 to 00026 are the CN engine pics with the HO decals. Also on
the front top of the cab near the yellow horn is where the number 7209
will go on both little slopped sides..

One p in sloped, it looks like you're trying to say its sloppy.  I have to
add the # on my locos too!

Oops. I rely on the spell checker too much...

Lastly the Tanker is my own design but I haven't had the chance to build
the web page for it yet. I made this almost a year ago. There have been
a few pics floating around from the shows it attends.

Thats cool!  I've had tank car ideas for awhile...

I've wanted a whole fleet of decent tank cars but it's hard with LEGO to
do round. A six wide round would be perfect...

Dean
--
Dean Husby
LUGNET Member #320