 Trains / 13815
Re: Can LEGO produce track in picture?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 17:24:29 GMT

What are you using a piece like this for? I don't understand why you have
the gap in the tie. I can understand on set of gaps in the rail but why the
two set of gaps in the same piece?

jt

In lugnet.trains, Zhengrong Zang writes:
I hope LEGO can produce track (curve track is similar) as in picture
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=80999
These kind of tracks are very valuable and useful when using RCX to control
train, is it possible to ask LEGO to make them?

Zhnegrong

Zhengrong Zang's RCX Controlled LEGO Train Projects
http://legochina.virtualave.net