 Trains / 13811
Re: Can LEGO produce track in picture?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 15:51:01 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Zhengrong Zang writes:
I hope LEGO can produce track (curve track is similar) as in picture
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=80999
These kind of tracks are very valuable and useful when using RCX to control
train, is it possible to ask LEGO to make them?

Certainly possible to ask. If accompanied by a business case with firm ROI
numbers it may be more convincing, though.