 Trains / *14699 (-10)
  Re: Stripe matching on the 10001 Metroliner.

Thanks for the information Steve. I will try making my own decals. I really don't like the way the Metroliner looks now. -- Bob Fay "steve barile" <steve.e.barile@intel.com> wrote in message news:GLDCyu.3nH@lugnet.com... (...) transparent. (...) (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Spamcake Diner Franchised!

Put us in the "me too" group, if extra eggs are scored we have the other pieces to make, and would love to add a, Spamcake Diner to the Midsouth LTC layout. Matthew Greene (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: 10001 Metroliner Errors - Getting parts from LD

(...) I had to use a little more force than I thought prudent, but it finally went in. (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 10001 & 10002 arrived today

Don't get me wrong, I think legends is one of the most phenominal things ever (that and the Sopwith Camel). I've been a FOL since I was 2, but just had to supress it for a number of years due to lack of funding. My prior experience with LD/S@H/TLC (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  GO-Transit Commuter Rail Car

Hello All, After taking a trip to Canada I decided I wanted to build a GO-Transit train. Well here is the first installment. I hope all of our Canadian friends enjoy it. (URL) still needs tweaking and some interior detail. Any comments would be (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10001 & 10002 arrived today (Florida, USA)

(...) I had the same problem, though it seems like nothing was skipped in my instructions, just a reprint of the prior step. I just moved on to the next step and didn't see any changes, and when I was finished I didn't have any parts left over (well (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: THERE HERE!!! 10001 10002

(...) Hi...Wayne and Gang: You guys now should have enough trains to run a pretty good train event... :) Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Expert question for 60ies trains

(...) 114, (...) That's my problem: among nearly 50 hook couplings which I own, there are a dozen of the 2x2 kind. So they exist but they are much more rare (I searched for 2x2 couplings just because of their rarity, when I had more then enough 2x4 (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GMLTC layout 'show' pictures

(...) Wow!That display is great!I am humbled by your clubs creations! Chris Leach-MichLTC (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Stripe matching on the 10001 Metroliner.

Here's a couple ideas... You can stick the stripes on a white sticker (mailing label...) or decal. The discoloration issue is caused by the base sticker material is transparent. OR Buy a blank white decal sheet from a hobby shop or on the web at (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact