 Trains / *14209 (-10)
  Re: 8 wide and 62 long!

can it drive at all? My expiriense with 56 studs (2x28 base plates) is that it is not stable. S. Steven Barile <sebarile@sstanamera.com> wrote in message news:GJCqwK.6F4@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Microfig doesn't mean space does it?

(...) Although, the type of castle I meant was like the full deal, I'm thinking about a foot long with a village etc, glacis moat, inner wall, everything. :-D (...) -Geordan- (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Microfig doesn't mean space does it?

(...) Ahem: (URL) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  8 wide and 62 long!

Just a bad pick of a first attempt... (URL) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Going LOCO

Does anyone own or have played with the Lego LOCO software? How is it? Nice or a big no? Jeroen (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Microfig doesn't mean space does it?

(...) I'm not sure about other castleheads (or Castleworldheads), but I'm living in a gopher hole right now... pop my head up once in a while, but mostly I'm hiding. In a couple weeks, I'll be done organizing NALUG's next train show appearance, and (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Microfig doesn't mean space does it?

(...) Not sure you're talking about these, but here are some original microtrains my son (10 years old at the time) built last year: (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Microfig doesn't mean space does it?

(...) And even a 6 stud long chieftan bridge laying tank! And a bunker, and humvees! and infantry! BTW, Bryce, I think I'm catchin' up as far as shameless plugs go, ;-D But it will be tough to beat da masta' though! :-D -Geordan- (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.military)

  Re: New MOC: GP7 locomotive

(...) Thanks very much- and the same to everyone else who gave compliments! I usually don't like to use the technic construction you mention because it isn't a very tight connection. It often yields a section that tends to rattle. It certainly has (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Microfig doesn't mean space does it?

(...) Yeah, heck I shouldn't even be posting here! :-D Well, I was just upstairs fiddlin, and I came up with a way to do a micro fig tanks! and only three studs long! I'll incorporate this with a diorama, pics tonight, should be good...hehe. :-D (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.military)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact