 Town / 3559
Re: Microfig doesn't mean space does it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 8 Sep 2001 02:38:50 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
In lugnet.town, Geordan Hankinson writes:
Hey cool! That's pretty darn nifty, BTW Aaron, I already have plans to do a
full castle in microfig scale (moat, glacis (sp?), bailey etc. absolutely
everything), should be fun, you'll have to wait a little while though, I
have other priorities at da moment, ;-)

Me too.  :-,  A microfig (I'm thinking "stickfig" :-) castle would seriously
rock, though.  Actually, I'm kinda surprised that we're not seeing more from
the Castleworld folks.

I'm not sure about other castleheads (or Castleworldheads), but I'm living
in a gopher hole right now... pop my head up once in a while, but mostly I'm
hiding.

In a couple weeks, I'll be done organizing NALUG's next train show
appearance, and I can get back to my Battlestar project.  Then when I've got
that out of the way, I'll dust my hands of all this foolish train and space
stuff, and get back to castle, where I belong!

OBon-topic, my Battlestar is technically microfig (Vipers are represented by
1x1 cones).  If anything 6 1/2 feet long can be said to be microfig...

James