 Town / 3550
Re: Microfig doesn't mean space does it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 20:02:30 GMT

In lugnet.town, Tony Hafner writes:
In lugnet.town, Aaron M. Sneary writes:
I had decided to pose this question before the treehouse was posted, but
I will ask anyway. Is anyone building town or castle stuff in microfig
scale?
I've seen a castle and cathedral built in microfig scale.  I also remember a
tiny town in the context of a train layout in the basement of a
minifig-scale house.  I don't recall the originators of either of those.

Barbara and I did some:

http://www.io.com/~jsproat/bambam/LEGO/mbuild.html

Cheers,
- jsproat