 Town / 3561
Re: Microfig doesn't mean space does it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 8 Sep 2001 17:32:54 GMT

In lugnet.town, Chris Maddison writes:
In lugnet.town, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
In lugnet.town, Geordan Hankinson writes:
Hey cool! That's pretty darn nifty, BTW Aaron, I already have plans to do a
full castle in microfig scale (moat, glacis (sp?), bailey etc. absolutely
everything), should be fun, you'll have to wait a little while though, I
have other priorities at da moment, ;-)

Me too.  :-,  A microfig (I'm thinking "stickfig" :-) castle would seriously
rock, though.  Actually, I'm kinda surprised that we're not seeing more from
the Castleworld folks.

Cheers,
- jsproat

Ahem:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=33394

Oh beautiful! Amazing, gorgeous! Splendid!

Although, the type of castle I meant was like the full deal, I'm thinking
about a foot long with a village etc, glacis moat, inner wall, everything. :-D

-Geordan-

:-)
-Chris