 Trains / *13889 (-10)
  Re: PNLTC LLCA photos

No prob for me, gives me time to format better suff. Thanks for the info! Adrian "steve barile" <steve.e.barile@intel.com> wrote in message news:GHvGHL.KnG@lugnet.com... (...) photos (...) pictures (...) and (...) line. (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

  PNLTC LLCA photos

The PNLTC would love to have as many photos of the LEGOLAND train event posted as possible. We are honored that people would want to! But we hoped to get our web site gallery updated before a ton of pic show up on Brickshelf or where ever. So the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Train car MOCs!

(...) As promised, here is the main photo I worked off of: (URL) also had a series of other shots that helped, but this was the best one. (...) Just trying to match what I saw in the photos actually. That's one of the reasons that the uprights and (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Surftip: cool new hopper design of MaBiDaTi©

"Reinhard "Ben" Beneke" <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> wrote in message news:GHuF2u.K3t@lugnet.com... (...) *Very nice*. You can't beat a good European-design hopper :-) I'm working on a similar one based on a Belgian design, that is self-discharging via a (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Are LEGO "Train" Clubs endanger of becoming LEGO "Town" Clubs?

Well, I wouldn't say we are anymore "town" centric than the next non-LEGO train club. I think a great club is made up of a good mix of town, landscape, and trains (with wheels) -iacs. I like the train aspect of it all but I do a bit of RCX stuff. I (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Are LEGO "Train" Clubs endanger of becoming LEGO "Town" Clubs?

(...) I think there are a couple reasons for this trend, which I think is a good trend. - If you think about the museum and train show displays that have captivated you the most, I would suspect that most people would find the most "complete" (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: posting varification, ug!

(...) Firstly, let me move this to where it belongs... lugnet.admin.general Secondly, if you are a member of LUGNET, you can sign in and you do not have to wait to verify posts. Jude FUT .admin.general (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Are LEGO "Train" Clubs endanger of becoming LEGO "Town" Clubs?

(...) This isn't directly related to this discussion but it is relevant to what our club (VLC) is experiencing right now. Our club is a general club, not a train club. We have a few dedicated Train members (Myself included) and several people that (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  posting varification, ug!

Hey Todd, Can each newsgroup vote on it? I think it's a real drag and tends to make me *not* want to post (which may be a good thing for the group ;P ). Example: It's 5:20 and I'm still waiting for the e-mail to verify a post I submitted 20 mins (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Pen Elements!

Hi All, While at LEGOLAND we found that there was a stand selling bulk LEGO pen elements. These happen to have a stud on top and "tube" on the bottom, they are a "step" bigger that a minifig head. However they're not an even multiple plate height. (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.legoland.california)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact