 Trains / 12922
12921  |  12923
Subject:
PNLTC LLCA photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 21:46:33 GMT

The PNLTC would love to have as many photos of the LEGOLAND train event
posted as possible. We are honored that people would want to! But we hoped
to get our web site gallery updated before a ton of pic show up on
Brickshelf or where ever. So the PNLTC respectfully requests that all photos
on the LLCA event not be posted for another week.

One reason is that it is a very large layout and we have about 1500 pictures
from 10 people in multiple locations. We would like to have our images
cropped, resized, and organized such that it is manageable to view.

I love pouring over photos of everyone's shows and it is especially cool and
more meaningful to me when there is a context.

I hope no one takes offence to this! If so, please feel free to drop me a line.

Thanks,
SteveB