 Trains / *1337 (-10)
  Re: More train ranting (sorry)

(...) Agreed. (...) Are we talking about the 4561 canopy??? I'm not sure... But if so I do NOT see that as designed for trains. (1) At least, not US ones. Don't get me started on a wishlist of parts that I wish they'd design, I don't have time and (...) (25 years ago, 27-May-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: More train ranting (sorry)

(...) Well, actually, uniqueness is the point. John Neal asked when the last *unique* train element was made. And besides, how do you know that the canopy was designed for trains first? Because it is used in other themes the first year of (...) (25 years ago, 27-May-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  ldraw model of "thalys" high speed train

im going to start on a 2 year old model that ive seen in a model trains mag. also im making the amtrak metroliner (blue red white d grey windows) also a 20 stud reffer comming up soon. right now im working on sizes for my "superliner" series cars. (25 years ago, 27-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: More train ranting (sorry)

Jeff Stembel wrote in message ... (...) the (...) Come on, uniqueness is not the point. It's about new parts that were designed for trains. If they use the same piece in other themes as well; so much the better. Point in case is whether you (...) (25 years ago, 27-May-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: A4 Class Locomotive teaser & Wheel count designations

(...) Well it's correct for steam locomotives and shunters (switchers) (counting the wheels) but there is a newer system for diesel and electric locomotives: Powered Axles are given letters A=1, B=2, etc. Unpowered axles are given numbers for each (...) (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A4 Class Locomotive teaser & Wheel count designations

(...) Or a technic turntable?? (...) It presumably can be fudged a little, we're talking about a big span here. (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Windows service packs

Good idea! Steve Berry wrote: <Do a press release> (...) (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

  Re: GMLTC Update

(...) Shameless yes. Blameless no. Remember to remove the IWANTNOSPAM or I'll be yournoteless as well as spamless. (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: Train Windows service packs

John or anyone else, Has the NMRA put any restrictions on the folks who are organizing the appearance of LEGO trains at the National Convention (i.e., not allowing you guys/gals to promote your setup individually/separate from the NMRA)? If no (...) (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

  Re: GMLTC Update

(...) Mantra, eh? (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact