 Trains / *13124 (-20)
  Re: August Surprise...

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GGH0yC.E78@lugnet.com... (...) Car. (URL) this for real? Does this mean that: a) In a little while, I might be able to go to Toys R Us and purchase a Metroliner?! b) In a little (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: August Surprise...

(...) This is the internet age. Dan Boger shot digital pics of the cover art (which is huge), uploaded them to his linux laptop and updated the DB *from brickfest* all within about 20 min... ++Lar (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: August Surprise...

To All, (...) How in the world did the LUGNET database get updated this quickly? They are already there, the 10001 and 10002. Hats off the to LD, I think this is a great move. Let's see now, there is a castle legend set,a train legend set, and now (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

  Bridge in US Shop @ Home?

I'm sure I saw a posting about the recent new train items that said there was a bridge on the cover of the US shop @ home catalogue with a list of parts you would need to build it. Does anyone have a scan of it? Thanks, David (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  How about a Brickfest West?

Well, I've been looking at the pics of Friday's Brickfest activities on Brickshelf, and checking out the webcams, and I'm jealous! I wanna go too! How about a Brickfest Northwest? Anyone in Seattle up for organising something like this? I don't (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic, lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: August Surprise...

LOL, you said *JULY* surprise, so you only get half credit, LOL :)~ But it is GREAT to see this come back! I have never even seen one of these in person, and think - pretty soon I will have one in my lego town!! I know this is pushing it, but is (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: August Surprise...

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GGH0yC.E78@lugnet.com... (...) Car. How about this for a prediction - (URL) Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring dot com (URL) - North Carolina LEGO Users Group (URL) - Carolina Train (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: August Surprise...

(...) Serious. Brad showed the cover art for 10001, Metroliner, and 10002 Club Car. (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Prices?

Of course, you get the ugly red plate when you buy separately. These are fine for some applications, but if you could choose... would you ever actually *want* red plates? On the other hand, the "Open Freight Wagon" is $17 and comes with a bunch of (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Ambassador Car

That's a nice-looking car, and I'm looking forward to seeing it in California. This show is going to be a blast! -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com www.pnltc.org (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nclug)

  Re: A nice summer surprise

(...) Sorry Dave, I've already burnt 'em all this afternoon. You should've seen the flames rise from those suckers! It's nothing I'd want to do again, the smell was terrible. -Harvey (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  New 8-wides!

After i get some good lighting, i'll be posting pictures of my SD40-2, SD45, and NEW GP30. The GP30 is awsome, it looks so close to the real think, I'm just short on the fuel tank, & trucks, I have no powered ones, i gotta order some. Josh (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A nice summer surprise

(...) Hey man, you want some i'll give you some, i got about a pound here that i'd be happy to get rid of. Josh (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: A nice summer surprise

(...) It's funny that they were so heavily play-worn, then. And funnier still that he hung onto them, rather than just throwing them away. If you or your cousin finds competitor bricks so objectionable, I will be happy to take them of your hands (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: Attaching Curved Track?

(...) Thank you. That's exactly what I was looking for. Play well. Tim Strutt 8^) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: bricks (how to get them)

(...) Go to (URL) there's links there. Josh (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  bricks (how to get them)

Hi, I hate LEGO's own containertrains so I want to build my own ( (URL) ). The problem is some brick, namely light gray inverted ones. Is Brickbay (or S@H) the only source for buying bricks or are there other websites? please help! TIA, Jeroen (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Item#:10014 Caboose European delevery date

(...) I'm one of them, I like all five new wagons. You have to be a bit more creative, for seen from an european viewpoint the design of the lower part of this set is quite elegant right up until the roofline. I was thinking of simply lowering the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.eu)

  Re: Item#:10014 Caboose European delevery date

(...) I have to ask, who outside the USA wants a caboose anyway? I'd much rather they put one of the other models up first. Jason J Railton (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.eu)

  Re: Attaching Curved Track?

Here you are (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact