 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 901
Re: A nice summer surprise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 03:28:56 GMT

It's funny that they were so heavily play-worn, then.  And funnier still
that he hung onto them, rather than just throwing them away.  If you or your
cousin finds competitor bricks so objectionable, I will be happy to take
them of your hands without charging you a penny.  I'll even pay for shipping.
I've made this offer previously, but it always seems to turn out that
people don't really hate competitor's bricks as much as they say they do...

    Dave!
Sorry Dave, I've already burnt 'em all this afternoon. You should've seen
the flames rise from those suckers! It's nothing I'd want to do again, the
smell was terrible. -Harvey