 Trains / 12206
Re: Item#:10014 Caboose European delevery date
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.eu
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 14:47:25 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jason J. Railton writes:
I have to ask, who outside the USA wants a caboose anyway?  I'd much rather
they put one of the other models up first.

I'm one of them, I like all five new wagons. You have to be a bit more
creative, for seen from an european viewpoint the design of the lower part
of this set is quite elegant right up until the roofline. I was thinking of
simply lowering the elevated roof section to a 1 brick heigth difference, so
it looks more like a airconditioning or ventilation device. Then it would
make a great canteen- and tools-wagon for railroad maintaince trains, for
instance accompanying set 4552 Cargo Crane.
see http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4552

Greetings, M. Moolhuysen.