 Trains / 12198
12197  |  12199
Subject:
Item#:10014 Caboose European delevery date
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.eu
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 18:30:57 GMT

Hello,

I would like to inform you all that the European sections of Shop at Home
accepts backorders for Item#:10014 (Caboose) now. Over here it will first
ship by 30 July 2001, 3 days ahead of Canada and the U.S.A.
Considering that 30 July is a Saturday, it will probably be just one day ahead.

Greetings, M. Moolhuysen.