 Trains / 12214
Re: Ambassador Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nclug
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 15:22:29 GMT

That's a nice-looking car, and I'm looking forward to seeing it in
California.  This show is going to be a blast!

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com

In lugnet.trains, Mike Walsh writes:
This evening I dropped off the new NCLUG/NCLTC Ambassador Car with Frank
Filz, he will hand carry it to Brickfest tomorrow afternoon.  After that it
will head out to Portland where it be part of the PNLTC (www.pnltc.org)
visit to LEGOLand California.

Here is the new car:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=5502

Mike