 Trains / *12924 (-10)
  Re: new container carriers MOC

(...) Steve, They look great! And what's that they say about great minds....? I am currently working on a intermodal design of my own. Mine is the Twin Stack version with the vertical uprights. I will be posting some renderings/pics soon. (Have to (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  new container carriers MOC

I made 2 sets of 3 cars. These are double high 12 stud (by 4 wide) container carriers. They use a single axle "trailer" coupling configuration. I didn't take any pics yet but the .dat file renderings are on brickshelf at (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: new pictures

(...) does it mean that you are now officialy a train club ? :-) Martin (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: LEGO Train Contest - 1st Place Prize Winner

(...) Ben Fleskes build that. And here's a link to it on his site: (URL) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Layouts

(...) You think YOU have a large space problem? Someone in Europe has a 60 m^2 layout :) (~600 sq ft). I have ~300 or so, in 2 rooms (I have a 3rd room, but the tin mice (OO scale) stuff is going into there) For clearances, one needs at least 13 (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Wreck Crane Revisited

<snip> That looks cool, and yes, if modeled after a 200 tone crane, it should have 3 axle trucks (US anyways). There's also a smaller hook on the end of the boom. Josh (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Train Layouts

Hello all, Have anyone done any train layouts with inclines to allow one train to pass underneath another? If so, could I see some images of the layouts or even the train track file (if use used Mr. Bates Train Tack Program). I was to redo my (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Wreck Crane Revisited

Some of you might remember that about eight months ago I was working on a Crane MOC. I had abandoned the project for a while due to other priorities... Anyway I saw it on a shelf this afternoon and decided to give it another go. Here are the current (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: new S@H catalog arrived today

"Christopher Tracey" <ctracey@enviroweb.org> wrote in message news:3B3CA6B5.DFE44E...web.org... (...) We received two catalogs today. There are actually two different Summer S@H catalogs. One has the trains on the cover, the other has Bionicle on (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Have you heard about these yet?

(...) Look through the old posts... Josh (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact