 Trains / *12819 (-10)
  Has anyone got any of these please?

Hi all, I have started building my first MOC - nearly finished the first carriage, but I need a couple of bits to help me, and here they are: [Go to address to view pic] 1x1x1 yellow bricks - 8 of these please [not flat]! (URL) trans-yellow lights - (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Town Style

(...) I must say I much prefer the realistic style, as I like my town to look realistic, but that's my opinion - All my building are MOCs, and are based on ones I've seen in real life. It's up to you really, I have no actual Lego sets in my town so (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Town Style

(...) Good question!! I agree with Kevin, it's what YOU prefer. If you are building for shows, using the facade pattern means that you can get more buildings in (all the buildings at the back are just facades and thus take up less space...) Totally (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Town Style

Hi All, I'm working hard getting my town/train setup and after visiting a number of other peoples town sites I got to thinking. There are two different styles at work, one is a realistic style, makeing the buildings, etc.. as realistic as possible, (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: is Octan a real brand?

(...) lol that would be funny if it were and we thought it fictitious all these years! Since Octan is transported mostly by LEGO trains, I've crossposted there:-) -John (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Train Sets #10013 and #10014

(...) I wondered about repeating the links, but the files are in publicly accessible directories and the files are numbered consecutively. It is not like we are cracking into a private directory. LEGO is being naive if they think no one is going to (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New 8-wide fright cars

(...) Ahh, YES, that's the exact way I did it. Sorry, I really forgot, that James was the one, who made the Version 2 of Gianluca's offset style. I saw it in real at some of Andreas Buegels 8-wide train cars at a little meeting in May. (Pictures (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Train Sets #10013 and #10014

Hmmmm this made me think. The Danish version has more sets that the American.... but the 3 last cars are not in any of them Well, that mean more to come. Sonnich Andreas Stabno <similego@home.com> wrote in message news:GFDus3.2H2@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general)

  Re: 7 wide sleepers online

(...) I like this. Very nicely done. 7-wide ;-) That is a nice number! later, James Mathis (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: APT tilts thru curves in Real-Build ABS form

(...) I'm actually very ignorant as to how the real APT tilts. What little I do know makes me think that the pendular axis is very low; maybe just above the bogie near the floor? I think the APT used a very active forced-tilt with some kind of (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact