 Trains / *12784 (-10)
  Re: New 8-wide fright cars

(...) Beautiful. Simply beautiful. The custom "HoMa Chemical" sticker is a well done accent. later, James Mathis (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  New 8-wide fright cars

Hi all, just some days BEFORE Lego® announced the new S@H train car, especially the tank-car, I build two MOC-tank cars: (URL) are also some pictures of a red and brown fright car using the offset - less than 1/2 stud - walls which Gianluca Morelli (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 3451 "Sopwith Camel" 14-wide boxcar

(...) Very nice!! Good thing John Neal is more of a passenger train guy, or he'd be going nuts trying to come up with something better... The weathered look of the roof pieces is great - it really adds to the character of the boxcar. One question (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.reviews, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures from Raleigh GATS Show

To All, Wow, your display looks really awesome. There is so much to say, but it is great! I noticed there is a kids table, perhaps? Is that for one of those workshops, or another purpose? I loved the trailer too, at MichLUG's Contraption show this (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: New Train Sets #10013 and #10014

"Christopher Masi" <cmasi@cmasi.chem.tulane.edu> wrote in message (2) (...) isn't. (...) into (...) So, (...) Lego Direct or the larger corporate unit, either way it does not matter to me who markets the train line. I'm very pleased that someone at (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: [Review] 3451 "Sopwith Camel"

(...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.reviews, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures from Raleigh GATS Show - Day 2

(...) Yup. A couple of the families involved are not as rigidly pure as the rest of us. I've got to admit that it's a nice set, but the brick quality is just too poor for me to give it much thought. (...) There is a LEGO skateboard, it's just rather (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Ambassador train for the PNLTC layout at LEGOLAND

Thanks everyone for your patient inquiries... PNLTC confirms that we will be hosting an Ambassador Train on the L2K1 layout this August 4-5 at LEGOLAND California. I'll be heading this task myself. In order to streamline the process and fit a tight (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: [Review] 3451 "Sopwith Camel"

(...) Well, it took me longer than I thought it would to get pics taken and put up, and even then it's hardly a revolutionary application (although I'm putting them to *PROPER* use)[Grin&Duck].... on the other hand it's hardly a standard width, (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.reviews, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures from Raleigh GATS Show - Day 2

(...) I was going to comment about the part used in this picture: (URL) are Lego going to produce parts like this? Especially now they are sponsoring Andy Macdonald, the skateboard champion! Martin (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact