 Trains / *12419 (-10)
  Re: Scans of My Own Train Stickers Wanted

How about simply making your own stickers! Use PowerPoint or some other vector based (or raster if you prefer) app and have at it! Chances are you can come up with something similar or slightly more custom and perhaps more to your liking. SteveB (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Free Thomas the Tank Engine shirts (for a two or three year-old)

Hi All, Sorry to not be totally on-topic, but this seems like the place I'll get the best results. While cleaning out my kids' closet I found a couple of adorable TtTE t-shirts they used to love but are now too small. Knowing how hard it was for me (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: Loading point for aggregate hoppers

(...) I think it's brilliant. Now can you make it bigger so it works with proper sized railcars instead of that eurotrash? :-) ++lar (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Auto Crossing

Hi guys, I want to know if it is possible to make a magnetic field sensor, for an automatic level crossing. If you know how, please send me info (diagrams would be great), because I hate having to dive at the switch every time a train comes near. (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

"David Peña" <dampena@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GEGtFq.JDI@lugnet.com... (...) wanting (...) like (...) me! Glad you like it. I look forward to seeing some inspired models. Huw (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

"Harvey Henkelman" <HarveyHenkelman@webtv.net> wrote in message news:GEGoEr.62E@lugnet.com... (...) I look forward to them -- there's a distinct lack of realistic 4-wheel wagon models, as you say. Jason Railton has done some neat ones, too. Huw (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: Loading point for aggregate hoppers

(...) Huw, You did a beautiful job of modeling this structure. I've been wanting to do one for a very long time now. I live in an area with lots of steel mills so I've grown up seeing these types of structures and always thought they'd make great (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: Loading point for aggregate hoppers

(...) It's nice to see some European/UK wagon designs for a change. I'll be posting better pictures of mine as soon as I get my new digital camera. Harvey Henkelman-Certified Ferroequinologist (URL) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: Loading point for aggregate hoppers

(...) Huw, that is brilliant. I love it. (Despite the obvious lack of orange bricks :-) Okay, sorry for the feeble wit, but what more can I say? Marvellous. Next up - Mindstorms fully automated loading bay...? Jason J Railton P.S. Okay, the reason (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 8-wides coming around soon

Hi Josh, René, the webmaster of (URL) build a container train for our Meeting in Braunschweig just after Christmas 2000. His train is 8-wide and the containers are build in SNOT-technique using the white Ninja-Wall elements. See pictures at: (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact