 Trains / 11540
Re: New MOC: Loading point for aggregate hoppers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 18:03:58 GMT

"David Peña" <dampena@hotmail.com> wrote in message

     You did a beautiful job of modeling this structure.  I've been • wanting
to do one for a very long time now.  I live in an area with lots of steel
mills so I've grown up seeing these types of structures and always thought
they'd make great models to add some everyday realism to train layouts.
Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing. I think seeing creations • like
this helps to fuel the creative fires in all of us, at least it does for
me!

Glad you like it. I look forward to seeing some inspired models.

Huw