 Trains / 11551
Re: New MOC: Loading point for aggregate hoppers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 22:49:02 GMT

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message

<trim>

http://www.brickset.com/huwhomepage/moc/trains/redmire/

LMKWYT

Most people build with LEGO.

A few talented people are able to sculpt. You seem to be one of these
people. :)

This is one of the most fantastic things I've seen. A true inspiration!

    Iain