 Trains / *11374 (-20)
  Re: Railway Express - Boring Locomotive!

(...) It's just put under the wagon plate (from set #3737 train accessories) like any other bogie. The smaller plate from #4561 is just put on the larger plate and has no contact with the motor bogie. Unfortunately, the front lights can't work that (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: NELUG at Greenberg Train Show 3/31-4/1 *Pictures*

Eric, The pictures look great. Look forward to a review of the show. jt -- James J. Trobaugh North Georgia LEGO Train Club (URL) Kingsley <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message news:GB58op.EIv@lugnet.com... (...) but (...) the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  NELUG at Greenberg Train Show 3/31-4/1 *Pictures*

Well there is no write up yet because I am to tierd to do it at the moment but what you all want most are up... Pictures (4 Pages of them starting here) (URL) free to ask questions, I will put a write-up on the NELUG website in the next week or so. (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general)

"Pierre Normandin" <pierre_normandin@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GB56KH.B1z@lugnet.com... (...) That is really beautiful! How did you afix the motor bogie under the front like that? Iain (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Railway Express - Boring Locomotive!

Hi, Here's what I've made with a 4561 and some bulk. (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Railway Express - Boring Locomotive!

There's a nice alternat model on the back of the box. Well the Australian box anyway. There's a picture here (URL) has nice little passenger cars too, only thing is it uses parts from the other cars in the set. ROSCO Sam Hastings <samjh@hotmail.com> (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Magnetic field activated switch

Jason J. Railton wrote in message ... (...) How about the magnetic coupler on the front of the loco and between the wagons. I have found that the coupler going past has enough strength to attract a magnet under the track. Allan J Smith (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Railway Express - Boring Locomotive!

(...) Hello Sam, Here is my adaptation. I used 2 4561's and some bulk parts. (URL) Powell (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Magnetic field activated switch

(...) Exactly what part of a _plastic_ train are we hoping to detect here anyway? Are these things sensitive enough to detect the wheels and sparse metallic components of a train motor, encased in ABS, as it goes past? Jason J Railton (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: EJLTC meeting

(...) figure -eight track arrangement you've set up too. I bet it's really a hit with the kids. -Harvey (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Railway Express - Boring Locomotive!

(...) It's to short, I think you have to double the length, and give it two bogies. (The train motor can function as one, so you have to ass one dummy truck) You can use the technic plates with holes in it to provide pivot points. I also think the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Railway Express - Boring Locomotive!

(...) I tried once but I'm not very satisfied with the results. I changed some of the details but I think I stuck to much to the original design. You can see some pics here: (URL) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Northpoint Ate My Website!

(...) So, is that an invitation for people to come over to view the site? <grin> J1 (who spends way too much time in J3's basement already!), GMLTC (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Newsflash! Pirate Ships Sail the Mighty Rails!

That is mighty strange! :) Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3AC48E36.651D@m...ing.com... (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.trains, lugnet.fun)

  Re: GFTLC H&R Train Show

In lugnet.trains, Scott Holcomb writes: <snip> (...) Congratulations, Team GFLTC! It looks like a fantastic presentation. My favorite is the divided road with greenery in the median. Dan Parker PNLTC (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GFTLC H&R Train Show

(...) Well, to tell you the truth I'm not sure. That section was created by GFLTC member Robin Werner. Hopefully he will see this thread and let us both know. I'm working the 3:00PM till 9:00PM shift this evening and I will see him there. I'll find (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GFTLC H&R Train Show

(...) Nice Pictures! I like this one the most: (URL) fire hall... Josh P.S. Whats the big red & white pole for? (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GFTLC H&R Train Show

(...) Scott, The pictures look nice. I especially like the white crane-supporting structure shown in the "007" picture. It's great! John Gramley (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Magnetic field activated switch

(...) Is it possible that the magnetic field generated from flux in the track current caused by the running train might trigger some false detections ? In lugnet.trains, Jason J. Railton writes: (...) I've been thinking of making a pneumatic weight (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Railway Express - Boring Locomotive!

Hi all, Has anyone made a new loco for their 4560/1 railway express? The current engine doesn't look realistic @ all - have u got pics on your website? Ta, Sam Hastings (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact