 Trains / 10570
Re: Railway Express - Boring Locomotive!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 09:14:17 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Sam Hastings writes:

Has anyone made a new loco for their 4560/1 railway express? The current >engine doesn't look realistic @ all - have u got pics on your website?

It's to short, I think you have to double the length, and give it two bogies.
(The train motor can function as one, so you have to ass one dummy truck)
You can use the technic plates with holes in it to provide pivot points.
I also think the whole train is a bit to low, you should try to add a layer
of bricks, and add the blue train doors that are avalable as bulk pack.
I haven't tried my ideas in practice, I'm still waiting for more types of
blue brick bulk pack.

Greetings, M. Moolhuysen.