 Trains / *11214 (-10)
  Re: ....new train sets have arrived....!!

(...) I believe LEGO Shop At Home can help you out with 4565...-Harvey (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  ....new train sets have arrived....!!

sorry for that attention getter, but two train sets came in the mail that I aquired via E-bay. They were the Freight Rail Runner and Metroliner. This in my first Metroliner (didn't get a chance to buy it when it came out because my family and I (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Thanks! (was: Re: Has anybody seen this engine before?

Guess I should probably chime in here somewhere. It's unfortunate this happened, but I take such things in stride. Actually the whole thing kind of makes me feel pretty good. Why? Not because someone chose one of my designs to steal. But because (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: -z- Preview of Harry Potter -z-

(...) Hmmm... I get your drift (no spoilers!). I think I might just re-read to see what pops out at me. Thanks! Aaron (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: The sound of train

(...) In a search at trains.com, i have found this message board: (URL) is a message board for model railroading, and may be very helpful to you. Josh (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.trains)

  Re: The sound of train

I don't have any .dat or .wav files, but te create steam engine sounds, use white noise and pulse it. This is an old trick for that. Sonnich Zhengrong Zang <mikezang@iname.com> wrote in message news:3AB96E4A.45E7A5...ame.com... (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Signs, Signs, everywhere a Sign

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3ABA3F5C.751F@m...ing.com... (...) [ ... snipped .. ] . (...) In North Carolina (at least around here) it is a one mile stretch AND, it is hard to get one, particularly around Research (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Signs, Signs, everywhere a Sign

(...) Our homeowners association adopted a stretch of highway near our subdivision last year and now we really enjoy driving by and noticing the difference. Missouri suggests that trash be picked up at least four times a year, but there is no cost (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Franchising Spamcake?

(...) Wahoo! Frank, I actually have something to trade you for some Fabuland. I will put one in reserve for you until/unless I hear otherwise. sheree (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Franchising Spamcake?

(...) Well, unless they are in a current set, any group which doesn't happen to have someone who picked one up, might have a hard time finding one. I certainly don't have one (I guess with this idea in mind, I'd better pick up one of those eggs if I (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact